Grampians Tourism Industry Partnership Program
2020 has thrown the tourism industry more than its fair share of challenges and Grampians Tourism has been at the forefront representing operators of the Grampians region during these times of crisis.
- We’ve worked to ensure that operators were kept informed and up to date during the bushfire crisis and then as the COVID-19 situation developed.
- Our participation in the Destinations Recovery Working Group with VTIC and State Government ensured that the broader Grampians region had a voice in determining the future of the industry.
- We’ve continued to make sure that the region was front of mind with consumers, Visit Victoria and Tourism Australia.
- We acted swiftly in developing the 20/21 Reactivation Strategy to ensure that we have a plan for recovery that can be implemented progressively and with sensitivity.
A key component of our Reactivation Strategy is the continued delivery of the annual Grampians Industry Partnership Program. This program is critical in enabling Grampians Tourism to deliver visitor servicing, encouraging continuous industry improvement and delivering destination marketing for the broader Grampians region.
In light of the current pressures on local businesses we have made significant adjustments to the Industry Partnership Program including:
- No increase in participation rates from 19/20
- 12 months of representation and activity for ½ price.
The first six months of participation have been free of charge and no participation fees will be charged until January 2021.
- Representation via the Grampians Tourism Reactivation Strategy
- Strong digital presence through www.visitgrampians.com.au
- Free or heavily discounted tickets to Professional Development programs and Grampians Tourism Conference
- Advocacy and representation to industry peak bodies including Tourism Australia, Visit Victoria and VTIC
- Regular industry communication to keep you informed
More than ever Grampians Tourism remains committed to representing the industry and our operators and positioning the region as a must visit destination. We can only continue to do this with your support.