Industry Partner Program
As your Regional Tourism Board and in partnership with our four Local Government Areas (LGAs), Ararat Rural City, Horsham Rural City, Northern Grampians Shire and the Southern Grampians Shire, our key goal is to increase the value of the visitor economy in the Grampians via destination marketing, industry and product development, partnerships and investment attraction.
Our organisation is responsible for keeping the Grampians top of mind in consideration for travel. We have built a strong brand and work to influence visitor behaviour to promote longer stays, dispersal and encourage visitors to explore all parts of the region.
Partnerships are essential to our success. Our new Industry Partner Program will provide you with more ways to integrate your business with Grampians Tourism and generate fantastic return from our marketing activities.
Together we can show travellers why our spectacular Grampians region is a ‘must visit’ destination.
- Destination marketing activity to enhance marketing efforts.
- Strong digital presence via www.visitgrampians.com.au
- Large following on our social media channels.
- Access to media and trade famils.
- Industry Forums plus new workshops facilitated by our digital agency.
- Access to industry training and resources via a GT Partner Portal.
- Advocacy and representation to peak industry bodies.
- Regular industry communication to keep well informed.
- Data and insights to drive robust decision-making.
We looking forward to working with you for another year.
*To become a GT Partner, operators must be listed on ATDW: Australia’s national tourism database and distribution platform.
An ATDW listing provides a presence at national, state, regional and destination levels via official tourism websites such as australia.com, visitvictoria.com, visitgrampians.com.au, etc. Overall benefits include: reaching a global audience, marketing opportunities, lead generation and inclusion on sites that rank highly on search engines such as Google. Plus it saves time with managing one profile only. There’s also technical support and training available from Visit Victoria’s dedicated ATDW team. Click here to find out more and note the listing fee is back at $295 per year for profit businesses.
Great Southern Touring Route
Increase your international marketing exposure through GSTR.