Find out all the latest research, facts & figures on the Grampians tourism industry.
These documents have information on Grampians region visitor numbers, including where they come from and how much they spend.
Tourism Victoria’s research unit analyses information to monitor and evaluate Victoria’s tourism performance including domestic and international visitor numbers, visitor expenditure and tourism accommodation.
The team undertakes also undertakes a variety of qualitative and quantitative research to better understand key market and product segments and evaluate the performance of campaigns and other initiatives.
A summary of the latest tourism data for Victoria, including information on domestic and international visitor numbers, visitor expenditure, and visitor profiles such as origin, purpose of visit, visitor activities, travel party and accommodation used, is available here:
- Grampians YE Jun 16 [pdf 143.75 KB]
- Grampians YE Jun 15 [pdf 302.52 KB]
- Grampians YE Mar 15 [pdf 297.50 KB]
- Grampians YE Dec 14 [pdf 244.35 KB]
- Grampians YE Sep 14 [pdf 244.57 KB]
- Grampians YE Sep 13 [pdf 240.45 KB]
- Grampians YE June 13 [pdf 238.93 KB]
- Grampians YE March 13 [pdf 130.56 KB]
- Grampians YE June 12 [pdf 238.13 KB]
Quarterly Marketing Report
Indian Market Fact Sheet
Arrivals for the year ended December 2018 stood at 357,700 – a growth of 18% over the previous year. India once again earned the distinction of being the fastest growing inbound market for Australia.