Partnership Opportunities 2017-18
Be Part of the Bigger Picture
Together we can show travellers why our spectacular Grampians region is a ‘must visit’ destination.Throughout the Partnership Opportunities document, you will be introduced to a range of ways that we will create visibility for the region and your business.
This year sees us collaborating with our partners to kick off an innovative 12 month ‘always on’ marketing campaign, with seasonal content that highlights our region’s strengths and diversity Helping to make the consumers decision to visit and path to purchase an easy one, the campaign will be supported by strong PR activity, printed collateral and a robust digital and social media presence.
Our all-new campaign targets key growth markets – getting into the minds of future visitors and making the Grampians an easy choice.
What’s in it for you
Creating partnerships via our paid Partnership Opportunities is a vital part of our structure. The funds from these partnerships go directly towards marketing activities that further develop and promote our region and our region.
In return, Grampians Tourism matches your investment dollar for dollar so together we have collective impact.This means that you’re joining an innovative alliance of like-minded people who can advocate and strengthen connections and influence increased visitation to the Grampians.
- Presence in an annual marketing campaign that is targeted and measurable
- Strong digital presence through the all new visitgrampians.com.au – a trusted and reliable source of information
- Exposure through our all new public relations campaign, media visits, editorial features, online articles and social media mentions
- Connections to peak bodies such as Visit Victoria, Regional Development Victoria and VTIC
- Access to our Visitor Information Centre network
- Access to our professional development programs and support
- Corporate communications that will keep you up to date with the latest news and opportunities
Eligibility for the Mt Langi, Mt William & Mt Arapiles packages require your business to have a registered listing on the ATDW Australian Tourism Data Warehouse.
All you need to do is list your business on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW).
Remember, you cannot appear on visitgrampians.com.au or any other ATDW connected websites without this listing.
Event and not-for-profit listings are free.
To learn how to make the most out of your ATDW listing follow this link: https://grampianstourism.com.au/marketing/atdw/
Second Business Listing
Do you have two businesses – but only one listing on Visit Victoria/ATDW?
If the answer is yes, Grampians Tourism is offering to list your second business listing for $50 (Save $200)